Wednesday 4 January 2012

Statements Earrings - Not just for Pat Butcher

For a while now necklaces have been the statement point and earrings and studs seem to have been forgotten. But I was so pleased to see that statement earrings have made a huge comeback in many of the spring collections. I just love statement earrings. As a lover of classical styles I do love the elegant petite drop styles but I also love exotic earrings, the more bold and exotic, then of course, the better. I have been searching the online fashion world for some of my favs and found so many fabulous choices, ladies we are absolutely spoilt for choice right now. The ASOS sale is still going on and they have a fabulous choice online and many in the sale.

For a Classic style I really love the Silver Ball Drop Earrings which are currently £4.50 reduced from £12.00. They would look fab with a LBD. I really do love classic styles and I think there is nothing more beautiful and stunning than a woman dressed elegantly. If you choose to match gold with your LBD or dress of choice then ASOS also offer some very similar earrings with the ball in gold. I personally love my bling and I own far more gold accesories than silver (my urban streak coming out). But both are lovely pieces, and I would definitely be stuck for choice with a pair of these in each hand.


For a more exotic look, budget store Peacocks have some great statement earrings on offer. I hope everybody is aware of Peacocks accessory range, it's fab and cheap too! I can always rely on Peacocks when I'm on a budget. I found two sets of irresistible drop earrings which I have ordered as they are Spring/Summer 2012 outfit essentials. As I mentioned I do love my bling and I like to inject gold into my style as much as possible, and with this the circle drop earrings are perfect for so many outfits. You could wear these with so many dresses and I can just vision wearing a Yellow mini dress (Yellow is a big colour for 2012) and some Kurt Geiger Wedge Espadrilles. Fab! These earrings retail at £3.00 and can be ordered online.


If your willing to be daring and slightly eccentric then these tribal earrings from Topshop are for you. They are unique to say the least and you will grab attention with these. Michael Korrs has proved that tribal is here for another season (yay) as he unveiled some very tribal styles in his SS12 collection. These sell at £12.50 and should be available at your nearest Topshop or also online.

I'll be doing another earring review later this week as I have fallen in love with another eccentric new style also available at Topshop.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely post - the first pair of earrings are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete